Google
S.E.A. Niqabi's Blog Store
Current Lunar Phase
CURRENT MOON
Muslimahs United

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Laying Out The Foundations


I've always been fascinated by homeschooling. The fact that the child gets to learn at their own pace, exploring at their own leisure, not having the need to succumb to pressures from school mates & teachers. It's a great thing.

The constant closeness that you as a parent get while being close with your child throughout the day is undeniably wonderful. You are with them every step of the way. That's why when I was younger I wished for the day that I would get the chance to homeschool my own children.

You get to tend to them when they really need you to be around. When they discover new things you are the first to hear of it... "Mummy, mummy look what I've found!".

I am grateful to be given this opportunity. I may not be the best parent but I know I want to give the best for my children.

Homeschooling is such an amazing experience.

I am just starting out. Still in the initial stages. Even as adults we are always constantly learning new things. Acquiring knowledge is an ongoing thing.

Wish me luck. I am so excited to finally be able to go on full speed ahead!

Have a great day,

No comments:

Hit Counter